Do you love receiving a monthly box full of crafting supplies?
Then sign up for Happy Mail Card Club today!
As a Happy Mail Card Club member you enjoy some exclusive perks that go beyond my usual card classes. Your monthly kit includes a card kit, focusing on a specific stamp set or bundle from Stampin’ Up!’s current catalogs, and a variety of matching product (Designer Series Paper, Specialty Papers and embellishments).
The included product in your kit coordinates perfectly with each other. You will use those supplies to finish the cards in your kit, but you will have lots of left-overs for more crafting fun!
But that’s not all! TWO extra bonuses are waiting for you:
- Get a FREE extra embellishment EVERY MONTH when you add on the featured bundle!
- Get a $20.00 SURPRISE goodie bag for EVERY 6 CONSECUTIVE MONTHS of being a Happy Mail Card Club Member, that is $40.00 in free product for every year of your membership!
Happy Mail Card Club is $39.00/month and is a subscription through PayPal.
What is included?
- $20.00 of brand new Stampin’ Up product (Designer Series Paper & Specialty Papers, Embellishments)
- Card Kit to make 8 cards (2 each of 4 different designs) and envelopes
- Die-cut shapes if they are not part of the featured bundle
- PDF Tutorial with photos, step by step instructions and supply lists for each card
- Option to add on the featured stamp set/bundle and ink pads to save on shipping and tax
- USPS Priority Mail Shipping
What is not included?
- Featured stamp set or stamp set bundle with dies/punch (of course you can substitute with something similar you already own)
- Ink pads
What is the timeline?
- Sign up by the 28th of the month to receive next month’s Happy Mail Card Club.
- Add ons must also be paid for by the 28th of the month to be included in your kit.
- Kits ship by the 10th of the following month.
- PDF Tutorial is e-mailed the same day that kits ship.
- Next month’s kit is announced on the 10th of month.
How to pay for Happy Mail Card Club?
- Choose your preferred PayPal payment option below.
- Subscribe by the 28th of the month to get next month’s kit.
- Order and pay for any add ons by the 28th of the month.
- Cancel your subscription any time through your PayPal account. Make sure to cancel before the 28th of the month if you don’t want to receive next month’s kit.
- Please note: you will be charged the same day every month, based on when you first signed up/re-subscribed. I cannot edit this date for you, nor can I edit your billing cycle.
- Sign up for June’s Happy Mail Card Club by the 28th of May.
- Pay for any add ons by the 28th of May.
- Cancel your subscription by the 28th of May if you don’t want to receive June’s kit.
- Kits ship by the 10th of June.
- PDF Tutorial is e-mailed out the same day as kits ship.
- July’s kit is announced on the 10th of June.
After sign up for next month’s kit has closed (29th of the month, or 1st of March when February has only 28 days), a refund for that kit is not available. If you cancel after that date, your subscription will end for the following kit.
Example: You subscribed for June’s kit, but cancel on the 29th of May. The sign up closed on the 28th of May, so you will be receiving June’s kit, but not July’s kit (unless you re-subscribe by the 28th of June).
If you subscribed to June’s kit, but want to cancel and receive a refund, you have to cancel by the 28th of May.